Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More from Charleston!!

A few more...this first one is the neighborhood our best friend lives in. The houses are beautiful and so colorful.


I shot this one as we were going over the Arthur Ravenel bridge. I was inside the truck when I shot this one, and the other one of the bridge below.



The US Custom House....built in 1879.


Another view of the bridge.


One of the many boats docked across from us in Shem's Creek, where we were getting a bite to eat at Reds Ice House. www.redsicehouse.com

And finally, my 365 shots.






2 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

fabulous karen!! i love the first one especially, makes me want to go there!! heck move there :)!

Tearz said...

I can't believe you kept your eyes open to take a pic going over the bridge. You really are growing up- j/k. I also love to see you sipping wine. You go girl. Glad you had a fantastic trip. Maybe soon I can join you guys~