Had a great time Saturday with the Harris wedding. Everyone was so friendly and I felt like a member of the family. Thank you to all of those who made me feel so welcome and comfortable. Here are a few pics from the happy day.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
It's time for me to submit another photo project and I thought I would get input from anyone who wants to put their 2 cents in. I have to submit 5 photographs again. I thought anyone who reads my blog could look through some of the pics I have posted and tell me which ones you think are the best for the categories I have to submit.
Here are the objectives this time.
- Photo 1 - Photograph a landscape or cityscape. (Most probably mine will be a landscape as I don't live close to any large cities).
- Photo 2 - Head-and-shoulders portrait.
- Photo 3 - Indoor environment portrait. (Photograph a person "in their element," capturing a story about this person's personality or interests).
- Photo 4 - Group portrait of 3 or more people.
- Photo 5 - Photo of a child or a pet.
I really would like input from whoever wishes to share.