Thursday, January 29, 2009
- 1. We'll find out what Sawyer told Kate in the first half of the season.
- Carlton Cuse: True.
- 2. There's some kind of romantic tension between Sawyer and Juliet.
- Damon Lindelof: True.
- 3. Mrs. Hawking is related to someone we already know.
- D.L.: Hell no, we won't tell you!
- C.C.: True.
- D.L.: Carlton!
- 4. Christian took Claire into the cabin to protect her from the impact of the time-jumping Island.
- C.C.: Wow. I think that's a hell no.
- D.L.: That's a hell no.
- 5. Ben really cannot go back to Island.
- D.L.: Um, false.
- 6. Someone in the Oceanic Six will die.
- D.L.: Hell no, we cannot tell.
- 7. Locke can escape death somehow.
- D.L.: He looks pretty dead to me.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
At last, LOST is finally back!!! What an awesome season premier!! I hope you all had a chance to watch. For once, I think an opener answered more questions instead of giving more questions. Though it did prove true to form and give us some more puzzles to try to figure out.
So, the best thing about the epi last night, IMHO, was finding out that the island is now skipping through time. I think this makes the people left on the island the most intersting story line so far. (Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that my fav man, Sawyer, is still on-island). This opens up the story to tell us any and everything that has happened on the island. Now we can find out about Rousseau, the 4-toe statue, the Black Rock.....so cool!!!
Daniel Faraday has become much more interesting as well. Not to mention Desmond, who I have always loved. The two of them seem to be very important this season, and I am anxious to see how these story lines play out. BTW, who could Faraday's mom be? He was just getting ready to tell Desmond when he shifted through time again. My thoughts are.......
Ms. Hawking. She seems a likely suspect. Especially after seeing this last clip of her and Ben. In case you do not remember her, we have seen her in previous episodes, most notably in Desmond's flashback episode where she told him he couldn't change the past. Of course, she could just be another one of Ben's minions. :D
Finally, a few "spoilers."
***One beloved Lostie will be in mortal danger by the end of next week's episode. OK, fine, it's Charlotte. Those nosebleeds are going to get much worse before they get any better. Luckily she has Daniel Faraday on her side, and he has a wicked-bad crush on Charlotte, and he's going to save his crush object...Right, Lost? Right?
*** Miles sees four dead people next week, and the reason those dead people were on the Island in the first place might just explain many of the Lost mysteries.
*** We'll be reminded next week that it's always handy to have an Other on your side. Look for Juliet to reveal another secret power of her Otherhood.
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk about how awesome Lost is, please feel free to leave me comments!! BTW....this last pic is for you Tearz. :D
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
* Shortly after meeting Ben at the funeral house, Jack shaves off that awful beard.
* We witness the construction of the most important Dharma station of all.
* Daniel makes it back onto the island.
* Richard Alpert gives Locke something important - and insists it be returned to him in short order.
* Hurley hearts little dogs.
* Desmond has an epiphanic "flashback" of his own.
* At least two characters return from the dead. Sort of.
* Hurley gets a lot of help from his parents.
* The camp disappears.
* Ben is working to a deadline.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
...invite several 4-year-old girls to your house...feed them cake and ice cream and then try to control the chaos for 2 hours. This message will self destruct...." Yes....I am humming the theme song!! Day 75/365