Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The land of the Lost.


I feel the need to warn some of my new blog viewers of what is soon to come on my blog. If you have ever seen the movie Fever Pitch with Drew Barrymore, you will understand. The obsession that Jimmy Fallon has with the Red Sox in that movie is similar (though not quite to that extent...but close) to my afinity to Lost. The new season starts up one week from today, and during the season, I will post little tidbits of info that you may or may not know about the show. It makes the interactive watching of the show even more addictive and fun. I hope you all enjoy the posts....and sometimes I will post things that you may not want to know, but I will warn you if it is a ***spoiler***. So, without further delay, here is a little info I have found out about the premier episode. :D




************************************





* Shortly after meeting Ben at the funeral house, Jack shaves off that awful beard.


* We witness the construction of the most important Dharma station of all.


* Daniel makes it back onto the island.


* Richard Alpert gives Locke something important - and insists it be returned to him in short order.


* Hurley hearts little dogs.


* Desmond has an epiphanic "flashback" of his own.


* At least two characters return from the dead. Sort of.


* Hurley gets a lot of help from his parents.


* The camp disappears.


* Ben is working to a deadline.