Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's all do the Charleston!!!

This weekend, we went to Charleston, SC, to celebrate my husband's birthday and of course Father's Day. We had a great time and I have tons of pics, but I'm still going through them. Here are a few I managed to get to today. Charleston is a beautiful place....if you ever have the chance to visit, you definitely should!!!

Line of benches in the park that face this.....





The famous multicolored shops downtown.

Beautiful downtown church.


Fountain in the park.



Carriage rides downtown.

Basket weaver in the open market.

3 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

wow karen you captures some amazing images!! wow you are getting really good!!

Tearz said...

So gorgeous! Hope you guys had a blast. Can't wait to hear about it! XO's

MariePhotographie said...

Those are really good! I LOVE the third one.