Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blackberry cobbler (a.k.a. Poison Pudding)




So, I'm still in the land of the living today after having eaten some of my homemade blackberry cobbler yesterday. Thus, I have once again proved that I am right, and my husband is wrong...lol!!! As you know, I had wild blackberries growing in my yard. I got enough to make a cobbler with them yesterday and it turned out great and was very yummy (added a scoop of ice cream too!!) However, my husband was still skeptical to eat it (calling it Poison Pudding), so I had to get shots of him trying it. I made them into a little story board. The quality of the shots is not the greatest, but I'm sure the humor of them will be worth it.



....and of course, I had to use one for my 365. :D


4 comments:

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Karen, you have such a talent for food photography!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

seriously karen that is your calling for sure!! i LOVE blackberry anything, they grow like mad here too and we eat pie everynight when they are in season!! man i wish they were in season right now :)!!

Tearz said...

The story board is still making me laugh. Maybe I will print it and hang it on my mirror so I laugh every morning. I can just hear the banter in your house and the fake gagging sounds. Ha! Love it and love that you were RIGHT again! Muhaaahaaa

Unknown said...

LMAO, so funny! I still can't imagine that a true southern boy like Sam didn't know what a blackberry was!! (kidding) Glad it turned our yummy! Love you!
Carla