Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Einsteins


This is my new favorite cartoon for my kids to watch....okay, so maybe I am the one who loves to watch it! I love that it teaches them so much about music. If you have never watched an episode (like I hadn't until recently), you should try it out, especially if you are a music lover or play yourself. I think you will like it for your kids! Yesterday, my 3-year-old daughter heard some music on the radio get louder and said, "Mommy, that is a crescendo." So cool!

1 comment:

Tearz said...

I love the LE so much that I'm thinking of naming my little girl June. The boys love it too. the music and lessons are so soothing to listen to and the theme music is catchy "We're going on a trip in our little rocket ship" hahahaah. I'm sitting here patting my legs. Love ya~