Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Captcha


CAPTCHA: In 2000, Luis von Ahn, Manuel Blum, and Nicholas J. Hopper, affiliates of Carnegie Mellon University, and IBMs John Langford coined this term, which stands for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart (CAPTCHA).

The above CAPTCHA pretty much describes what I feel like when I try to enter one of these! I do not need any more challenge trying to get my almost 40-year-old eyes to decipher something!!! I get the idea....let's make sure the "robots don't take over," but my bifocals will be working overtime on these gems!! Anyway, what do you all think of CAPTCHAs?

Also, got some pics of the full moon this morning. :D







1 comment:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

i hate those things!! so cool to see your moon picks again on your blog. michaels forum is great but the resolution just doesn't do them justice!!