Friday, October 24, 2008

Opinions

I have been tossing around some ideas of a possible name for my "business" whenever I feel I am ready to get started. I've also been trying out some possible watermarks. Please let me know what you think.

Playing with fire!


JAED is the first letter of my kids' names. When you look at it, do you think of the word Jade? I was struggling with it. I spelled it this way because that is the order my kids were born, and it would be different.


******************************

Also, I am attempting to do the 365 project. I started 2 days ago. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it, with trying to be chauffer and mom to 4 kids and working full time. (Don't get your hopes up Shannon). I am going to try though. These are my day 1 and day 2 pics. In case you're wondering why no water mark on day 1....because I can't imagine anyone wanting to copyright it!! :D I hate pictures of myself, but I better start liking it if I am going to do this!! Have a wonderful Friday everyone.



2 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

you bet my HOPES are up!! seriously you are so good. the first one has a wonderful shadow cast perfectly on one half of your face, and i love the blurred book, and the second one makes me want some cereal right now!!! you won't regret it if you do it i promise!! and i do think of jade when i read your business name. very cool!!

Tearz said...

I'm loving the water mark on the last cereal pic. I agree with Shannon...it makes me want cereal too. Was that raisen bran? Anyway, I'm excited to see your 365 project. That means a picture a day right? Love ya and excited about your business. You are too good to not get it up and going. Miss ya~