Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time keeps slippin'.....

First off, I must apologize for not updating the blog for a few days. Since starting my new schedule, I have had little time to do much else besides work, drive kids to work, cook dinner, get kids ready for bed and try to squeeze in some workout time before I have to hit the hay myself. With that being said, I have not been keeping up with my 365. I have yet to take a shot this whole WEEK!! AHHH!! I am so disappointed in myself, but I just cannot seem to find the time. Mondays and Fridays offer me an opportunity to get some shots in though, so hopefully I can make up for the rest of the week on those days. However, there may not be posts from me as regularly as there have been. I am still going to try to get shots in though. So, since I haven't had time to get any shots in this week, I am recycling some previous shots that I took for the 365 but did not use.


This one was funny and reminds me of Wayne's World...."No stairway???? DENIED!!!"


Reflected in my husband's truck.

1 comment:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

i here you!! it is so tough, but i really don't be want to quite yet, i think i would really regret it later!! we can do it!! hang in there, i just love your 365!