Monday, May 5, 2008

Soapbox


Max and Ruby, for those who do not know, is a children's show about a brother and sister rabbit. Most of the shows my kids watch, I can stomach for the 5-6 hours a day that cartoons monopolize my television. This show, however, is one of the few that I cringe at when I hear the theme song. Of course, it is the shows the parents HATE that the children LOVE. My biggest issue with this show is the fact that the little brother, Max, is constantly doing things he is not supposed to. He is essentially teaching my kids how to misbehave. Because of that fact, Max and Ruby is now off limits at my house...even though they do have a catchy theme song...damn them!!!

1 comment:

Tearz said...

We need to seriously write Nick JR. Jonas is horrible at following Max's actions. I'm taking a stand too- NO MORE MAX AND RUBY- NO MORE RUBY AND MAX (its horrible that my picketting is being sung to the theme song)