Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Across the sea...untangled.

Taking the easy way out again this week as I am swamped with work today. The one thing that is not mentioned in this video is the Adam and Eve reveal. I am happy with the reveal that it was "mother" and Jacob's brother in the cave....I'm not convinced MIB = the same person who died and Jacob placed in the cave. I think when he turned into the smoke monster, he may have turned into a whole different entity all together.

A good theory going around now is that Desmond may be immune to the light and if he is exposed to it, he will not change into the smoke monster. It may be that Desmond will have to go there or bring MIB there to return the light to its origin, and thus return the order of things. Maybe by doing this, Desmond will show MIB that people can be inherently good and this will free him from his smoke prison. I actually am kind of hoping for his release now after watching Across The Sea, but may change my mind when we see him being evil again as Flocke.

In any case, here is a recap via Lost Untangled.