Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Karen Did....yesterday.

She sat in her house, with no power for half the day. Sorry about the delay in getting my recap posted, but all this rain caused some trees to fall in our neighborhood and our power was out half the day yesterday. If you ever want to discover just how dependent you have become on the internet, just go without power and access to Facebook for a day!!! I could never survive on the island...well, maybe in the hatch. At least there was a computer in there. :)
Now.....on to the good stuff.


So, Kate is a gun-wielding convict again. After she gets away from the cops, she jacks the cab that Claire just so happens to be in. Are we to presume that no matter what the circumstances, all of these people are destined to be in each other's lives somehow? I'm beginning to think so.


Kate takes Claire to the house of the couple who are supposed to be adopting her baby, only to find out that the woman's husband has left her and now they do not want to adopt the baby. Claire goes into labor and Kate takes her to the hospital. A familiar doctor is there to perform an ultrasound on Claire (see 2nd image below). The image above is curious because it gives a date of 10/22/2004 as the date of the ultrasound (i.e., the day the plane landed in LA). This would make it 1 month later than the date the plane crashed on the island. Hmmm....

Poor Sayid. First shot, then drowned, then dead, then tortured and finally almost poisoned by this little pill. Why is it when I see this pic, all I can think of is "I get by with a little help from my friends?" In any case, Jack decides not to give it to Sayid and instead tries to pop the pill himself only to have Dogen (Kung Fu Panda guy), Heimlich it out of him. He tells Jack it is poison and it is meant to cure the darkness that is slowly "claiming" Sayid. He then tells Jack that he knows this happens, because, "It happened to your sister." Wha?!?!


Insert creepy doctor pic here. Ethan?!? Seriously?? Don't let him near Claire OR Aaron. I would not be surprised to find out that Ethan is in fact the sleezy husband who left the woman who was supposed to adopt Claire's baby. Everything still inter-connects somehow.

Speaking of Claire.....SHE'S BAAAAAAACK!!! The question is, will she be on the side of good, or the side of evil? That is the inherent question for everyone on the island, I suppose. At least she did help Jin get away from the Others. But now what will she do??

**************SPOILER**************SPOILER****************SPOILER************SPOILER

Finally, here is a pic spoiler for next week's episode, The Substitue. It is a Locke-centric episode!! Can't wait. It should be really good and hopefully we will get some good answers out of it!!

Umm...yes that is Locke with his creepy, jerk father...and they look happy????


3 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

just watched it :)! you made me chuckle with this recap. i still don't know what the heck is going on and all my husband wants answered is why were the polar bears on the island, i am pretty sure this was answered earlier on but i can't remember the reason :)! anyways we run straight to you blog after we watch it :)!!

Karen said...

Awww...thanks for the support. I'm glad I have at least a few fans of my recaps!! :)

Tearz said...

Altho I've been quiet with comments, you know I look for your recap right away on Wednesday morning. LOVE THEM and thank goodness for you for making sense of it all and giving me little snap shots of whats to come. (Also letting me know my Sayid wasn't dead!!!). LOVE YA LOADS and we need to talk. "Fo-sho"