Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catching up on 365.

196-201/365...yay...I broke the 200 mark!!! :D

196


197.
I know I haven't updated on my mom recently. She is doing great and the docs say that her chemo is working good. She has been on it for quite a while now and has only recently started having some mild side effects. She has been a super-trooper in her treatment, and I am sooooo incredibly proud of her. Keep going mom. Love you!!



198...my new remote!!!


199.
An accomplishment for me. I have had a bad habit of biting my nails since I was a kid. I think I have finally kicked the habit.


200.
Wild blackberries from my yard, though my husband says they are "poison berries." When I get enough, I am going to make a cobbler with them. I'll make sure he takes the first bite...lol!!


201.
Rainy days and Mondays.


And a couple random shots.


Wait for it....wait for it....
I was lucky enough to capture this lightening strike in yesterday's storm. I love thunderstorms, though the storms here in NC are nothing like they are in OK. "Tuck and run!!"


Got this one of the moon a few nights ago.

1 comment:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

great shots karen!! that is wonderful about your mom, and the lighting shot is amazing!! great job!