Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I can....I think I can....

119/365 - Goodnight kiss.
If this pic looks grainy, it is because my ISO was very high and the pic was taken in my kid's almost dark bedroom. Levels and curves adjustments used to try to bump up the light. I used the old photo effect on it too. Not sure if I like it or not. I think I might post the SOOC pic later to show how much I PS'd this one. It was probably something I should have just "tossed" but I liked the pic and wanted to try to salvage what I could.

120/365

I've been having trouble coming up with ideas for my 365 lately. Somedays are harder than others I guess. At least I am still going and I am happy about that.

2 comments:

Tearz said...

Thru the bunk bed looks like you are on the set of lost. Seriously...love it and so appropriate for the day. The colors in the back ground look like the beach and ocean. Very cool~

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

i hear you!!! i want to quite almost everyday :)!!! you are doing great and i love that first shot too!!