Friday, February 20, 2009

Behind again...

This week has been hectic. We have been on mandatory overtime at work and yesterday, they changed my schedule so now I am working Sunday-Thursday. YUCK!! Not much choice in the matter, but c'est la vie. Anyway, I am finally posting the last 4 days 365s.

I feel this first one needs a little explanation. Last year, I got a team together to enter the KidsPeace chicken wing cookoff. This was the first year they ever had it and my good friend Mei, the personal chef, talked me into doing it. (She is one of the organizers of the event). I was the team captain and came up with the recipe for the wings, which was a chipotle-based recipe. Anyway, our team ended up winning 2 awards, one for best booth design and the other for PEOPLE'S CHOICE!! It was great fun and I just got the registration forms in the mail yesterday for this year's competition. Soooo...that being said...

IT'S ON....LIKE DONKEY KONG!!! lol

Kickn' Chicks was the name of our team, BTW. My husband made the sign. That pic was taken with my PNS last year.


Taken through the holes of my grill skillet hanging from my pot rack.

Quick one.


My new treadmill, courtesy of Uncle Sam and our tax refund!! I know....I know...I wanted camera equipment, but I thought we better get something my husband could use too.

1 comment:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

those are awesome karen!! congrats too!! that skillet one is awesome!!