Monday, September 29, 2008

My first love.


Since having the kids, I haven't had much of a chance to play piano. The minute I sit down at the keyboard, it's almost like entering another world where it is just me and the piano. It is a wonderful, relaxing time to just sit and play all the familiar songs to me, or maybe learn some new ones. My mind washes full of memories as I play. From the first song I learned to play (Long, Long Ago)....to Blueberry Hill.....to We Didn't Start the Fire....as I play, I am filled with a special memory for each tune. Though I don't play as much as I used to, I still long for those little moments I can escape with my first love.

3 comments:

Tearz said...

This pic made me tear up (and the mention of "we didn't start the fire". I must get a copy of it, like poster size. How much do you charge? Love ya and I am daily amazed by your talent.

Lisa Julia Photography said...

*beautiful*

Carla said...

Okay... this pic along with what you wrote made me cry. I think cuz the memories you have, I was right there beside you! Wish I was now! Love ya!