Thursday, July 24, 2008

What happens....

....when your internet goes out for two days and you work from home?? You get time to play!!! HOORAY!! I tried out a composition technique I had seen on a blog using my wedding rings.




I really like this composition. I also had some time to try out my BFF's playdough cookies. It was great to be able to do this with my kids because I don't get a lot of time to be able to do things like this with them since I am always WORKING at home. UGH! The kids and I had a great time making these. Thanks Tearz for the recipe!!
The colored dough!
Baking!


Not as pretty as Tearz's but still fun to make. BTW, Sam decided they had to have some chocolate..."What's a cookie without chocolate?" Therefore, we added the M&Ms.

1 comment:

Tearz said...

I'm loving the ring photos. Please tell me you will try something like that with your wedding coming up? AWESOME! Also, the cookies look a ton better than mine. I like your pastels and your pics are sooo good. Gosh, you make cookie pics look good. So fun to make, hugh...One last thing....I'm so bummed I didn't know you didn't have internet. I would have called-lol! LOVE YA- Miss ya more!