Friday, May 9, 2008

Cabin Fever


Okay, so the biggest news of the night is that Ben and Hurley are starting to bond...how sweet! lol! So many great things to comment on about last nights episode. First of all, I posted the picture of the comic book that was placed in front of young Locke because it was just too cool and so I chose it for my blog pic. This was actually a real comic book series from the 50s...the extent to detail the producers exhibit on this show amazes me. So, what was Locke supposed to chose?? Obviously not the knife. I think child John knew he was not supposed to chose the knife. I came up with a new theory after watching last nights epi. It seems that the island is trying to change John from a Man of Faith into a Man of Science and it is trying to change Jack from a Man of Science into a Man of Faith. Or perhaps, the island is just trying to bring out those attributes in each of the two men that they already possess but are trying to hide. Too confusing?? Well, it's LOST!!!

So, Keamy killed the captain. Boo! I was just starting to like the captain since he seemed like one of the good guys. I am hoping Ben gets a chance to even the odds with Keamy...just wait and see what Smokey does to you...KEAMY!!

On to Claire and dear ole' dad. So sweet to see them spending quality time together in the creepy, dirty, scary cabin that felt like at any moment someone or something was going to jump out of the dark and scare the crap out of you!!! What the hell, Claire?? More answers, less questions, please!!!

"He told me he wants us to move the island." I was literally on the edge of my seat at this moment in the show. I have read some of the blogs and I agree with one regarding John's comment. I believe that John/Ben/Jacob/Hurley or maybe even Vincent the dog will be moving the cabin to a very cold climate, which is where the polar bears/parka/men searching for the island for Penny come in. I think this will be one of the final scenes of the season and could be the reason Jack cannot seem to find his way back. It will be interesting to see how the Losties cope with sub-zero temperatures only having fig leaves for clothes. Of course, Ben will probably time-warp into a Wal-Mart and pick up some sweaters and mittens for everyone. In any case, I really liked this theory and can totally see it happening.

Next week begins the three-hour season finale which will be separated into two nights...with one hour next Thursday and then we have to wait A WHOLE WEEK to see the last two hours!! AAAAHHH. I guess that is nothing compared with the fact that after that week is over, we will have to wait all summer. Then what will I blog about??? As always, if there is any good stuff, I will get it on here!

1 comment:

Tearz said...

You are sooo awesome! I love reading your blog and love understanding lost a little better b/c of you~ Peace, Love and Rock n Roll (I'm outtie-hahaha)